Finally I am able to invite you for one of my two classes at ScrapFest in April!
|Time:||9:30 am - 12:30 pm (3.0 hours)|
|Skill Level:||All Skill Levels|
|Focus:||Technique, Design and Composition|
|Price:||$49 + HST (This DOES NOT include your Marketplace pass!)|
Your photos tell the story! We are just going to add more colour and dimension to your photos in this class.
This is a class that everyone can enjoy and learn some new techniques as well.
Are you interested in using new papers and embellishments? Would you like to learn a little about mixed media? Perhaps you are looking for new ways to finish your pages? Here is your opportunity to play with new papers, chipboard, flowers, mists and masks!! I will demonstrate the many different possibilities of mixing different medias.
During my class, you will have the opportunity to be creative and use your own imagination. No projects are alike. We don't follow a sketch or instructions. You are set free in this class.
You can expect to find beautiful products in your kit from Bo Bunny, Inkido / Papercraft Scandinavia, and Scrapiniec. During this class you will have the chance to create 3 layouts and do 1 small canvas using the products in your kit. However, everyone will work at their own pace, so it may be necessary for you to finish projects at home.
You will have the opportunity to use stamps, stencils and mists from 13 Arts as well as those from my personal stash. We will also be using gesso so you can't be afraid to get your hands a little dirty!
Using your new skills and techniques, you will be able to create more layouts, cards or tags with the leftovers from this beautiful kit.
For this class, please bring several photos. Make sure that a couple of these are black and white or in sepia.
I will bring several finished projects created from the very same kit and share my creative process with you.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me via forum. I am looking forward to meeting you during my class!
Students need to bring to class
Basic tool kit plus the following items:
- Several photos
- Any broken costume jewellery, shells, handmade flowers
- Used or expired gift card/credit card/hotel card
- Archival ink in black and/or sepia archival plus a couple of other colours you prefer
- Block for stamping
- A large needle if you wish to do some stitching on your pages
- Plenty of 3D adhesive foam dots, double-sided tape
- A good liguid glue
- Scissors or cutting tool you like to use for "fussy cutting"
- A tool for distressing
- Golden light modeling paste or similar modeling paste if you have any
- Heat tool (if you have one, we will have some to share in class)
- Apron Sponsors: Bo Bunny, Papercraft Scandinavia, Inkido, 13 Arts, Scrapiniec