Saturday, March 19, 2016

Easter / Spring / Wielkanoc /Wiosna


Hi!
I had to make a project for my day on 13arts blog and I went for a wreath. I had so much fun I created 3 of them :)


Nr 1 with green and blue feathers.


Nr 2 with soft look, flowers, heart and small eggs /you can find them in different colors too! /


Nr 3 - small white wreath with turquoise feathers and white eggs.





13arts products

Wianek rattan naturalny 20cm

Jajka styropianowe biało - czarne

Baranki drewniane 3 szt

Kwiaty 13 arts

Serduszka dekoracyjne

Tekturka /Chipboard Aura Rosa words


Gesso - grunt akrylowy


I will be very busy in the next couple of weeks, would you like to see my new "toys"?
No wonder I have such a happy face :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).