Monday, January 18, 2016

YOU & ME ALWAYS and 6 NEW COLLECTIONS BY BO BUNNY


While waiting for my parcel with newest collections by Bo Bunny I am still busy with couple older once. Mixing them up it's fun and I just love the look of Summer photos with Winter /and not only Winter/ collections.


I knew I have to use this shade of blue when I made my choice of photo and knew BoBunny has a great papers for it.
If you like it too check GENEVIEVE collection HERE



The other collection I used here - WHITEOUT - more papers HERE


Stamps, jewels, stencils and more - check it all HERE



By the way, did you see newest collections by Bo Bunny?














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).