Sunday, November 8, 2015

YOU ARE AMAZING AND I LOVE YOU

Witam!
How was your weekend? I started couple pages for November but today I have a page created with many lovely products by Imaginarium Designs and 13arts, all list below photos.


I used several masks with gesso and modeling paste and mists to create my background, then added flowers, stickers and bling.
Chipboards were painted with gesso first and then with acrylic paint and mists.


Love these flowers in white, so great we can paint them in any color.





by Imaginarium Designs:

by 13arts:

Naklejki / Stickers "Secret Letters"

Gałązki i listki ozdobne

Gałązki z perłą szare

Gałązki brokatowe srebrne

Papierowe różyczki 6szt. White

Zestaw Kwiatów Papierowych - Kwiaty Wiśni- Sky White

Kolekcja Winter Tale

Maska-Stencil "Always the music"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).