Saturday, August 1, 2015

CHOOSE HAPPINESS WITH YOUR FRIEND

Hi!
and I can not wait to show you my projects created with them but because I am always working on so many projects first I have to show you what I did with wonderful Penny Emporium collection.


Meet my wonderful friend, she is such a sweet person with such a big heart.
I love her like sister I never had.
We live 1000 miles apart but we can talk everyday about anything.
Can not wait to see her and her beautiful Family again!



Would you like to see couple step by step photos?
I have them below:







Thank you so much for looking, have a great day and don't forget to check new collections by Bo Bunny!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).