Friday, April 3, 2015

MEMORIES, GD for Scraps of Darkness, part 2


I have another GD project for Scraps of Darkness, today's page is more traditional  in my opinion but I wanted to show you how different projects you can crate with the very same kit.






I used mask from the kit again /last night I was showing my first project with this kit/  and I am sure you will see many pages with it, I really like it.


I "used" colors from my photo, focused on dresses and matched my flowers and other details to it.


Next time I will show you page with lots of goodies from Prima.
Thank you for looking and have a great long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).