Thursday, April 23, 2015

LOVE LA

Hi!
I have a surprise for you, more colors by 13 arts on my project :)



I saw this cool wall of the building during my trip to LA on a day when I had a dress with similar colors so next step was to match them with mists :)


I always admire flowers from 13 arts, a specially because I have to patient creating  them and they look so beautiful and handmade like .




If you wander what is this cool silver product from this photo - click on 

  Mika naturalna w płatkach SILVER 



MAGIC! Powder  

Tusz akrylowy SPLASH! Pink

  Mika naturalna w płatkach SILVER 

 Medium żelowe- Gel medium MATT

Mgiełka pastelowa - Pastel Lavender

Gesso - grunt akrylowy 120ml

  Mgiełka kredowa - Chalk Fuchsia

Kwiaty Gardenii

Róże średnie białe

Zestaw papierów "Starlight"

 

1 comment:

  1. good catch on the photo opt. Nice photo!!! great complementary layout

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).