Friday, February 13, 2015

4 Bo Bunny cards and 6 new collections

Happy Friday the 13th!
Today I wanted show you several cards created for DT Bo Bunny.
From first two I posted sneak picks before, last two are brand new .








For this one I used mostly  Star-Crossed collection 
There is so many little pieces just perfect for cards.



Star- Crossed again but with different color combo.


Lucky cat is waving to you :)
This one is busy reading .


By the way, did you see the newest collection by Bo Bunny?
I can now wait to start working with them and they all are so different and so interesting!
Please let me know which one do you like the best?
IF you can make a choice...













1 comment:

  1. BEAUTIFUL cards, my friend! My favorite is your last card :)
    That Forever Young collection seems irresistible, will find out.
    Thanks for sharing. Enjoy your Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).