Thursday, November 27, 2014

COOKIES FOR SANTA with BO BUNNY


Hi!
I have a new page for Bo Bunny today created with a very cute collection, Candy Cane Line.


This is a great collection if you need to make several pages, many cards  or album because has many ready elements you can use .


I used Bo Bunny stamps with light blue embossing powder, stencils with gesso and mists.


We have a tradition to bake many, many cookies every year, they last a long time in Winter.


I hope Santa will visit us with some presents too. He is so cute! 
I like the effect of using stencils and stamps together with pastel mists.



Thank you for looking!
Please let me know what kind of cookies do you bake for Christmas? We may try something new...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).