Tuesday, July 1, 2014

VINTAGE MUSIC ALBUM , DT Bo Bunny


Hi!
I collect records  and every now and again I have a "new" old one but in very bad shape...
This time I went and fixed an old music album cover for two records by Ethel Bartlett and Rae Robertson, Duo Pianists.


I will keep this album with all the others so I wanted to create something pretty but also easy to storage.


I used stamps and jewels - all flat stuff.


I was stamping on old black fabric from the cover with gold embossing powder using  New Stitches Stamps.
I like this collection from Bo Bunny a lot so I have already several new projects done for July and August.
Have a great day and thank you so much for visiting me!


Bo Bunny Supplies:

Patterned Paper:  Somewhere in Time, Evening Mist  / Somewhere in Time

Jewels: Chocolate Jewels

Stamps: New Stitches Stamp, New Gateway Stamp, Curly Q Stamps

Washi Tape: Kraft Patterned Washi Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).