Tuesday, March 18, 2014

LOVE BALTIC, a mini album Modern Miss with Bo Bunny

I made a new album with Bo Bunny!


We love to travel as a family, we have several destination we love

 /it's sunny, warm and beautiful there :) / but one of the places we

 try to visit every year it's a little town by the Baltic Sea

 Międzyzdroje.

I went there for the very first time with my children when thay


 were really small in 2004 and it's a pleasure to see thay like the

 place the same way I did when I was a little girl.

I used a lovely album from Modern Miss collection. I am sure it's


 a great idea to use it not only for girly  stuff. Colors of this

 collection are great for a Marine album or for Tommy Hilfiger

 lovers too.

I developed  several photos in colors of the collection and some in


 black and white.
 
The most difficut part for me it's to keep pages of the album flat so


 I did not used much of the flowers or even chipboards but I 

 added some stencil work to add a personal touch and stickes and

 elements from Noteworthy.











Bo Bunny Supplies:

Patterned Paper: Modern Miss,  Authentic, Dramatic/ Moderm Miss


Stckers: Modern Miss Combo Sticker, Modern Miss Sticker


Noteworthy: Modern Miss


Buttons: Modern Miss


Chipboard: Modern Miss 12x12 Chipboard, Modern Miss Layered Chipboards


Stamps: Stained Textures


Mini album: Modern Miss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).