Saturday, March 22, 2014

HERITAGE for Scrap 365 with Inkido and Wycinanka


Time for a new sketch challenge at Scrap 365!



Lisa made this cool sketch for us at Scrap 365


For my project I used Beautiful Memories collection, of course by Inkido /Papercraft Scandinavia.
Inkido was so kind to sponsor all our DT members  and a prize for you! 



My pretty chipboard ? - from Wycinanka - you can find this one and some more houses HERE


I aslo made a video tutorial about this page and I will post it in couple of days.
Visit our blog to see what my friends from DT made with Inkido papers .

1 comment:

  1. Very beautiful page & Alexis is growing more beautiful by the day....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).