Sunday, September 1, 2013

Simply Shabby Chic from the Scraps of Elegance



It's time to show you Simply Shabby Chic Kit from Scraps of Elegance.
I just opened my box  with it after loooong vacation and I was busy stitching 3 papers last night but I will show you my first projects later on.
I love the mix of Prima and FabScrap papers and you can see all the rest from Shabby Chic above.
Talking about stitching, this is a sketch I try to follow with my first project, very pretty one.
I think you will like it ? Please show us what you will create with this sketch :).
Thanks for looking and see you soon!
Don't forget to visit my friends from DT Scraps of Elegance to see what thay made by now, I just saw Renea's post, lovely projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).