Thursday, September 12, 2013

Light green for Magenta challenge



Did you see a new challenge at Magenta?
I bet you will like it in French:)

Défi Magenta - Septembre 2013 :

Tout est bon!

Créé une carte, une page ou même un objet altéré si le coeur vous en dit!
Tout est bon! Vous devez seulement utiliser au moins un produits Magenta :
papiers, étampes, ornements, Peel Off's, chipboard ou autres.






Vous avez jusqu'au 28 Septembre pour participer au défi



I made very easy page using papers, stamps and stencils from Magenta.

I used 2 stencils , Trio Templates  Background Trio 6x6 and Nature Elements Template 6x6 , one  stamps with leaves and paper from Color me softly collection.
I added some flowers, doillies and mists.

J'ai utilisé 2 pochoirs, Trio Fonds 6x6 et Éléments nature 6x6, une étamps avec des feuilles et le papier de la collection tout en douceur.
J'ai ajouté quelques fleurs, dentelles et "mists".
If you would like to check where to find Magenta products check it out HERE
For the newest Magenta products, not only Christmas ones check HERE.https://www.magentastyle.ca/store/  .
I will host a class at  ScrapFest in Oshawa on the 19th of October and will have  nice stencils from Magenta with me for you to use it during my class.

Thanks for looking, I am looking forward to see your projects linked to  Magenta  challenge!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).