Monday, September 16, 2013

It's not bragging if you can back it up :)


***this way to my class:) ***


My husband told me ones " It's not bragging if you can back
 it up" ...
I would like to share with you a good news.
I am very happy because several layouts I made some time ago were published in Australia and USA.
One in Australia
and two more  in USA


I used several products I had from producers I design for and I can not wait to see Special issue of Mixed Media Scrapbooking from CK ! 
I have already the first one, thank you!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations. That is an awesome achievement. I would brag if that happened to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and I think bragging is OK too,, its great to get into the magazines, well done from Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done! It is always a thrill to get published!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).