Friday, August 2, 2013

BO BUNNY SMILE with Scraps of Elegance and Wycinanka and BO BUNNY news...

 Hi!
I had a chance to work again with beautiful papers from BO BUNNY with Scraps of Elegance.
When I finished my page /and before too:)/ I was thinking about a title.
I could not hope to smile and smile...
I had a very special reason so I named it "BO BUNNY smile" :)
How can I share the BIG  news now?


I MADE IT TO THE BO BUNNY DT!

and this is my new project with Scrap of Elegance;


Chipboards from Wycinanka, I just love them!
Have a great day!
Talk to you soon!

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations Agnieszka!!! So happy to be designing with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page Bellaidea! Just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tadaah!! CONGRATULATIONS darling! really such wonderful news! seeing many familiar faces in there! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Huge Congrats Agnieska!! So happy for you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done to be on the BB team... this layout is stunning, love the blue back ground and all the pretty embellishments!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Big big congrats to you!!! That is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful page and Congratulations!!! I'm so excited to be designing with you on the BoBunny team! : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).