Tuesday, May 14, 2013

SUMMER lo with Scraps of Elegance and Prima

Hi!
I have another LO made with Scraps of Elegance "Yestardays" kit.
This month we have so much Prima products there!
I made this page using mostly Prima products.


I like soft flowers from Prima! As a Prima collector :) I have many older papers and like to add some elements from it.
My birdcage was painted with gesso, then brown acrylic paint and decorated with brown lace and Prima  fairy.

Prima mask and more Prima flowers.
More fussy cutting, stitching and lovely butterfly from Renea /you can get them almost every month from SOE:)/.

I wish you all a great day, see you soon!

4 comments:

  1. So pretty, love the fussy cutting of the papers, the stitching looks wonderful too.. beautiful layout...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this page Agnieszka.
    That photo of the young Miss is so pretty and you have created a wonderful setting for it!!
    Well done!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).