Sunday, May 5, 2013

Scraps of Elegance, "Yesterdays", YOU ARE CHERISHED!

Hi!
Today all DT from Scraps of Elegance has first projects made with a new April kit, "Yesterdays".
I would like to show you taday a kit, new stetch and my very first project. I am working already on new ones and I will show you them very soon!




 Included in this month's kit:
Patterned PaperPink Paislee: Hope Chest Collection:  Treasures, Heirlooms, Keepsakes, Documents, TrinketsPrima: Fairy Rhymes Collection: Fairy Collage, Flower Song, Papillion, PeriwinkleAuthentique:  Cherish Collection:  Cherish Two
EmbellishmentsPrima:  Fairy Rhymes Resist Canvas Stickers  Kaisercraft:  Needle & Thread 12 x 12 Die Cut Paper - LaceGina's Designs: Laser cut chipboard bird cages (2 designs)Gina's Designs:  Cardstock Doily Set Intricates (12 doilies)Petaloo:  Printed Darjeeling Large Wild BlossomsReneabouquets:   Our signature hand-crafted butterfliesPink Paislee:  Hope Chest Paper Goods Die Cut EphemeraMay Arts:  Ruffled Edge Sheer Ribbon - 24"American Crafts:  3" wide Tulle Ribbon - 24"
3 strips of 3" x 12" flexible corrugate
Inspirational Sketch by Suepup, created just for our Yesterdays Kit


I can only tell you in person :) this kit looks even better!

I took this photo couple days ago, finally we have a good weather here!


You can imagine how much fun I have with this kit! I started couple projects already and I still have so much stuff to use!
It's why we love Scraps of Elegance. You can enjoy creating with SOE or SOD every month too!
You know kits can be send anywhere?

5 comments:

  1. Wow, so beautiful, the colors, the Dolly, superbe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is just gorgeous & what a lovely photo too1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, with a great springtime feel. I like how you combined many lacy elements on this page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooo that kit is beautiful. I love what you created with it. I love that doily peeking out and the awesome looking masking on top! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).