Thursday, May 2, 2013

Birds, feathers and birdscages, Inkido challenge for you!

Hi!
In May we have a new challenge at Inkido, I hope you will join in?
Birds, feathers and birdscages - any 2 of those 3.
I made a page with all 3 since I like to use them all on my projects and I had not only great papers and flowers from Inkido but aslo cute chipboards from Wycinanka.


I used older paper collections from Inkido and also beautiful Inkido flowers.
Użyłam starszych kolekcji papierów Inkido oraz pięknych kwiatów.


Maski, gesso, stemple i mgielki pomogły mi wzbogacić tło.
Jeśli podobają się Wam produkty Inkido  przypominam iż w lipcu będę prowadzić warsztaty z użyciem papierów, stempli i kwiatów Inkido.



The Prize /2 or 4 sets/
Nagroda/ 2 albo 4 komplety/



4 comments:

  1. Amazing page & stunning photo! Oooh I want to win that prize!! Will see if I can play!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice!!!...I'm peeking in from FB - I'm going to join in!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh a really lovely layout, I love the back ground textures and colors.. gorgeous photo too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).