Friday, March 15, 2013

YOU COLOR MY WORLD

Hi!
New day, new projects, lots of...colors:)
Do you know we have this great challenge at Berry 71 Bleu?

I have to admit I liked Kay's challenge "You Color My World"  from the very first moment she told us about it.
Great idea, cool photo, so many ways to participate.
I have "a thing" for air baloons so I just had to use one from Scrap FX .
The challenge is to use paint in your project.



 Thanks to our sponsor, Deco Art I had a chance to use great stencil and lots of paints...
I do admit, I went crazy with colors:)
You can aslo see I played with gesso, stencils, stamps, flowers, lace, my own mists and embossing powder . You can aslo find my new Magenta stamps.
Do I have to tell you who colors my world? 

 I saw some great projects already but you still have time until end of the month to join in.
 March Sponsor  and The prize:

The sponsor of our March Challenge is DecoArt.
 
Thanks for looking and I hope to see you tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous colors and amazing background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous take on the challenge!! See you tues

    ReplyDelete
  3. So colorful and so bright...Thank you for creating a beautiful page for our sponsor and berry71bleu..Hugs..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).