Wednesday, February 13, 2013

SLIPPING THROUGH MY FINGERS for Scrap FX

 Hi!
How are you today?

Another  project for Scrap FX  features  photo from last Summer, one of many I took at the beach.

After lot’s of painting, stitching, stamping and jounrnaling I had my fun with my chipboards:  Flourish Frames and Seed Stem.
I used gesso, acrylic paint and fav color of embossing powder to get the look I wanted for those two chipboards.
When you want to buy those chipboards in Canada visit THIS SHOP
If you are from US or any other place visit HERE
Thanks for your visit!
I hope to see tomorrow too:)
Have a great day! 

4 comments:

  1. Great layout to capture the feeling of any parents I think. AT least I know I feel the same way!!
    LOvely!! -And welcome home!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. incredible page! I love the colors and the sentiment, truly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).