Wednesday, February 20, 2013

CHA / Inkido / Papercraft Scandinavia

Hi!
Today I want to show you another project I made for CHA with Inkido products
I love to mix collections and this time I did it again.
I aslo used several stamps from Inkido;
Cage , Old letter, Vintage frame 2, Quirk.


If you know Inkido /Papercraft Scandinavia Facebook page you should play "like and share" , you can winn set of stamps from Inkido when we will have 1400 followers.
If you don't know this page yet- check HERE.
You still have time to join our Challenge with black and white photo!

See you soon
Bellaidea 

 

3 comments:

  1. Lovely page!! Such a pretty girl. Have a good day, Channa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely lo. Love the purple misting and the stitching too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning layout my friend!! Full of your awesome trademark touches!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).