Thursday, December 20, 2012

HAPPY HOLIDAYS for Scrapbook Memories and More





Last couple of days before Christmas we all are so busy...
I hope very soon  I will have  time to visit you all my dear friends and see your new projects from last and next week.
Today I wanted to show you December  LO for my LSS in Canada,

Scrapbook Memories & More


Thay have great selection of papers and all kind of chipboards /aslo from Scrap FX I design for!/, flowers, stampsribbons , tools, etc.
Today thay have great sell for albums, 25% off .
I had a chance to play with new Fancy Pants Christmas collection. 

 I had an idea to use busy papers as a mini gifts /yes, 3 more "gifts" to pack :)/ and add my fav old music papers and some stamps from my collection.
I aslo used Magenta Star template.20 times:)
My girl looking out for Santa...
I know, he will come, she was very good!
She has to study a lot she since she is busy with 2 schools and has to have very good marks to get to good school next year  .
Santa, did you see her letter already?
I hope you did! 
You better be good Santa!

7 comments:

  1. Hope she had a great day with lots of presents for being so good! Beautiful page & love that you got such great mileage out of that template!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow beautiful wonderful art , loving all your special details .... fabulous work .. love and hugz from me xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page! Hope you and your family have a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cudne Lo!!!
    Uwielbiam klasyczne kolory świąteczne :))
    Szczęśliwego Nowego Roku :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. suuuper :D
    ja mam pytanko:wyniki candy juz byly? pozdrawiam :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).