Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A GIFT OF FRIENDS for JAZ

I almost forgot how fun it is to make LO for a Friend:)
Thank you Jaz for your beautiful photo, I hope you will always find pleasure with your friends.
“Connecting with those you know love, like and appreciate you restores the spirit and give you energy to keep moving forward in this life.” 


I liked a lot new TCR palette and there is also some spirit from BITW .
Cute chipboards are from Scrap FX and The Scrap Cake papers from ...Karola:), thank you my Friend!

 In next couple of days I will have new LO every 24 hr so ...see you soon I hope !

7 comments:

  1. love this layout too!! awesome texture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layout! Love it & Jaz will too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, and what a special photo and memory.. and thanks for joining in at BITW!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning!! Cudeńko, jak zwykle!! Przesyłam mnóstwo uścisków! :**

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, beautiful page, love it, thanks for joining in at BITW!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutnie cudowny layout!! Jesteś niesamowita!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your work!

    Thx for joining us at BITW :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).