Friday, April 6, 2012

#TCR 105 My RDA project LITTLE PRINCESS GROWS TOO FAST




Propozycja zaprojektowania kilku prac dla The Color Room wywołała uśmiech radości i ...popłoch w studio. Paleta 105 bardzo mi dopasowała i postanowiłam użyć w większości polskie produkty;papiery,tekturki, koronki /The Scrap Cake,I lowe Scrap ,Wycinanka, Latarnia Morska/ plus kwiat  Manor House.
Niektóre z nich są już niestety niedostępne , inne nadal możecie zakupić, chętnie odpowiem na ewentualne pytania.

Dziękuję dziewczynom z TCR za zaproszenie i zapraszam za tydzień na #106, będzie również akcja Teraz Polska! :).

Invitation from The Color Room made a happy smile on my face and hurry-scurry in my studio. Palette nr 105 was very nice one and I decided to use mostly Polish Products from The Scrap Cake, I lowe SCRAP, Wycinanka, Latarnia Morska.  Some of them are out from the market but some you can still buy, ask me please if you have any questions, I will replay on every comment with email.

Thank you again so much for invitation and please visit me  in a week time for # 106, it`s will be very Polish again!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page Agnieszka.. love your all beautiful layering and lacy details.. Gorgeous photos too!! Happy Easter to you and your family :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful layout! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous LO, Agnieszka!your daughter is amazingly beautiful girl! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful and I love that you have stuck with the Polish suppliers. Wow Alexis is looking so grown up!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).