Friday, April 20, 2012

#RUMOR HAS IT for new palette at The Color Room, my GD LO

Jakiś czas temu dostałam 4 palety z The Color Room. Uważałam się za szczęściarę bo wszystkie mi się spodobały. Ta dzisiejsza była dla mnie ciekawym wyzwaniem.

Some time ago I got 4 paletts from The Color Room. I was considering myself a lucky girl since I liked all of them. The 3rd one was a nice challenge for me .


Pomieszałam 3 różne style i oto co osiągnęłam. Jeśli zgadniesz co miałam na myśli napisz koniecznie, pierwsza osoba z trafną odpowiedzą wygra mały prezent /coś z rzeczy które użyłam w tym LO.../

I mixed 3 different styles and it`s what I`ve  got. If you know what I mean leave  me a comment, first person with a right answer will win a small present /something I also used on my LO.../

Namawiam Was na zabawe z The Color Room, koniecznie!
I recomend you playing with The Color Room this week!















13 comments:

  1. Oj, bardzo ciekawa to paleta!!!
    O pracy chyba nie muszę wspominać, że wyszła super?
    Połączenie stylów.. hm... tzn. vintage (nuty, walizki, vintage), recyclingowy (tektura falista) i cała - bardziej rockowa - reszta? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swietna praca, z pazurkiem :) hmm ciekawe pytanie...ja widze np vintage, grunge i jakby small touch of shabby :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous photo selection for the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your page Agnieszka.. gorgeous details!! This is one of my fav colour combos and I am hoping to find the time for this week's palette! :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bellaidea you have created a masterpiece, love all the details, colours are great too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful page... as always. I guess a touch of vintage, or shabby chic, but I´m nos sure. =) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW what an amazing colour palette! And you have worked your magic on it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning layout!! Just wanted to let u know u have won a copy of CK mag over at Mou Saha's blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow1 That is stunning..it look slike a digi layout it is just perfection!
    Hugs
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. ~Jeszcze i tu powiem, że praca jest niesamowita!!! Nie mogę się nadziwić jak fantastycznie radzisz sobie z tymi wszystkimi paletami! Tym razem jest rockowo, innym romantycznie - człowiek orkiestra normalnie :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have some wonderful girlie Grunge going on here!! Fabulous design!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is simply mind blowing LO!!!! so cool! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).